Sunday 17 July 2011

Melbourne Manifest Convention Photos 22 August 2010

Here are a selection of photos taken at the Melbourne Manifest Convention, which I attended on the 22nd of August, 2010.  Again, if anyone in the following photos wish to be removed from this blog, contact me, and I will withdraw the photo.
Share and Enjoy!




A Mecha made of Pocky.  Seriously.   







Lady Ga Ga sneaks in...



Rei shows Asuka her latest fan-page app...









My images do not belong to the Public Domain. All images in this portfolio are owned and © copyrighted by Peter Pascoe. Any reproduction, modification, publication, transmission, transfer, or exploitation of any of the content, for personal or commercial use, whether in whole or in part, without written permission from myself is prohibited by law. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment