Tuesday 16 April 2013

Obscene Extreme Festival Melbourne 12 - 13 April 2013

    Obscene Extreme (15) hit Melbourne on the weekend of the 12th and 13th of April, and splattered the town red.  I only caught Saturday night, and missed some seriously good acts, but I caught some seriously good acts, so all is well.  I pretty much camped at the Tote, and all following shots were taken in (or of) the Tote. 




Michael Crafter

Super Fun Happy Slide
 King Parrot







 Rotten Sound




 Blood Duster

 2 drum kits, 2 drummers.  Siiiiiccckkkk!

My images do not belong to the Public Domain. All material in this portfolio is owned and © copyrighted by Peter Pascoe (Doctor Pedro). Any reproduction, modification, publication, transmission, transfer, or exploitation of any of the content, for personal or commercial use, whether in whole or in part, without written permission from myself is prohibited by law. All rights reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment